Victims Support Services
- Have you been the victim of a violent crime?
- Has a loved one been the victim of a violent crime?
- Are you feeling alone or confused about where to go from here?
- Would you simply like more information about court, legal proceedings or victims rights?
- For peace of mind, would you like to know sentence details relating to the offender?
How can we help?
We can keep you informed as to where the offender involved in your case is located in the prison system and make you aware of possible parole and release dates.
A listening ear
If you just need to talk to someone about how or where best to seek the support you need, please contact Victims Support Services or Victims of Crime Service.
If you would like to know any more about your rights, legal procedures, Victim Impact Statements, or related issues, we will do our best to give you answers.
We can assist you in gaining the support and information you require.
Our services are free and confidential.
We offer a safe, secure and relaxed environment.
We recognise that your circumstances are unique and will treat you as an individual.
We want to help you gain access to services to enable you to be more in control of your situation.
Should you wish to give feedback or make a complaint regarding the service that has been provided to you by the Victims Support Service you can call 03 6165 7524 and request to speak to the Manager, or alternatively you can email us.