Tasmanian Government Logo
Link to the Tas government site

Who can register?

Anyone who is the victim of a violent crime where the offender has been given a prison sentence by the courts can be included on the Eligible Persons Register. 

A family member of a victim of crime can also apply to be on the register.

Victims can also nominate an individual or organisation, such as a counsellor, social worker or a solicitor, to receive information on their behalf.