COVID-19 information

Tasmanian Government Logo

Building and construction

Consumer, Building and Occupational Services (CBOS) can provide information and in some cases help to resolve disputes with Building Practitioners about conduct and payment. However you should talk to a lawyer if you have a contract dispute.

For more information please refer to the Resolving building disputes web page on the Building and Plumbing Work website.