Tasmanian Government Logo

Department of Justice

Working with Children on Facebook


Do you need Registration?

If you are a volunteer and involved in child-related work you may be required to have a Working with Children Registration.

Some volunteers in child-related work may be exempt from the requirement to obtain a Working with Children Registration.

For more information see the Exemptions Fact Sheet (PDF, 3 Pages, 165KB).

When to apply

Find out more information about when to apply.

How to apply

Find out more information about applying for registration.

Receiving your results

If your application is successful, you will be posted a Working with Children Registration Card.

If there are any issues with your application, you will be contacted by post or email (as indicated on your application).

Your information

During verification, the website will only advise if the application is registered or being processed - it will not provide details such as whether the application is suspended or cancelled. No information regarding your criminal history will be shared.

Share This

Share on Facebook Share on twitter Share on Linked In Share on Google Plus