Mens maximum security:
- 52 mainstream cell beds (2 x 26-bed units)
- 18 protection cell beds (1 unit)
- 8 behaviour management cell beds (1 unit)
- 15 needs assessment cell beds (1 unit)
A 4-cell detention unit and 4-bed crisis support unit will also be provided, but these are not considered as 'accommodation' beds.
Mens medium security:
- 196 beds (12 x 6-bed units, 12 x 8-bed units)
- 15 maximum security cell beds (6 bed unit + 9 bed unit)
- 11 medium security cell beds (1 unit)
- 19 minimum security beds (1 x 12 bed unit, 1 x 7-bed 'mother and child' unit).
Wilfred lopes Centre for Forensic Mental Health (Secure Mental Health Unit):
- 12 high dependency beds
- 18 extended care beds
- 5 semi-independent beds.
- 6 in-patient beds will be provided in the prison's health centre.