Tasmanian Government Logo
Link to the Tas government site

Single status certificates

A Certificate of Single Status is issued for the purpose of marrying overseas. It proves that you have not married in the State of Tasmania during a specified period of years.

To comply with our Access Policy, all Single Status Certificates applications must be from the person to be named on the certificate. Other applicants will need written authorisation from the person to be named on the certificate.

To apply for a Certificate of Single Status you will need to:

PDFs require a PDF reader to be viewed.